20 sq m /non-smoking room – max. 2 persons – Minimum stay 2 nights.
Regretfully, we are unable to accommodate children under 10 years of age.
A booking deposit of 25% is required on confirmation with the remaining 75% latest 7 days prior to arrival. A Stripe Invoice will be sent to guests to facilitate the final payment. Cancellation is free of charge up to 2 days prior to arrival and payments made will be refunded. Cancellations within 48 hours of the day of arrival or ‘no shows’ entitle us to charge 100% of the value of the first night’s accommodation. Any refunds due will be paid to the original card used for the payments made. Credit Card fees will be deducted from any refund amount.
Valhalla extends a warm Irish/German welcome to all. This location is perfectly situated for touring the Iveragh, Dingle and Beara Peninsulas.
– Free Wi-Fi and printer is available for all guests
– Complimentary continental breakfast (incl. toast, jams, cereals, yogurt, cold cuts, cheese, and eggs)
– Regretfully pets are not allowed
– Valhalla BnB is shoe-free and slippers are available if required
– Living room can be used until 10 pm
Check-in: between 5 pm – 7 pm / Check-out: latest 10.30 am