Valhalla BnB is really looking forward to welcoming back our guests in the coming months. It’s been too long!
We are committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for ourselves and our guests. To ensure that, we have developed the following COVID-19 Response Plan. Both Jens and myself are responsible for the implementation of this plan and a combined effort will help contain the spread of the virus. We will:
• continue to monitor our COVID-19 response and amend this plan accordingly
• keep up to date information with the Public Health advice issued by the HSE and Gov.ie
• display information on the signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and correct hand-washing techniques
• put in place a reporting system
• practice essential hygiene and respiratory etiquette and physical distancing requirements
• adapt the BnB to facilitate physical distancing, which will involve allocated breakfast times and an ‘a la carte’ breakfast instead of our usual buffet
• keep a contact log to help with contact tracing
• develop a procedure to be followed in the event of someone showing symptoms of COVID-19 while at work or in the workplace
• provide instructions for us to follow if we develop signs and symptoms of COVID-19 during work
• intensify cleaning in line with government advice
We will encourage feedback on any concerns, issues, or suggestions and will do our very best to ensure that you have an enjoyable stay with us.
Signed: Barry Nolan & Jens Matthies
Date: 14th March 2021