Terms and Conditions

Please find below a complete list of the Terms and Conditions that must be accepted before booking is made.

Payment terms

25% on confirmation of booking with remaining 75% latest 7 days prior to arrival. A Stripe Invoice will be sent to guests to facilitate the final payment.

Cancellation Policy & Refunds

Cancellations within 48 hours of the day of arrival or ‘no shows’ entitle us to charge 100% of the value of the first night’s accommodation. Any refunds due will be paid to the original card used for the payments made. Credit Card fees will be deducted from any refund amount.

Children

Unfortunately we cannot accommodate children under 10 years.

Animals

We do not accommodate domestic animals.

Check-In and Check-Out Times

Check-in is between 4pm and 7pm

Check-out is anytime up to 10:30am

Further Information

Early or late arrival/departure cannot be guaranteed and is by arrangement only. Please contact us directly by phone to see if this is possible.

Breakfast is available between 8am and 10am.

Valhalla BnB is a non-smoking property – there is a smoking area available in the Gazebo in the garden.

Valhalla BnB is also shoe-free and we would appreciate it if guests leave their shoes on the mats provided. A selection of freshly laundered slippers is available if required.

Use of living room – as this is located under a guest bedroom, use of this room is permitted up to 10pm.

Guests are requested to respect other guests’ right to a good night’s sleep. We therefore ask you to remain quiet between the hours of 11pm and 7am.

Parking is available on the property. Please note that all vehicles are parked at the owners’ risk and discretion. Valhalla BnB will not accept any liability for damages incurred.