Rooms

Seaview 1

20 sq m /non-smoking room – max. 2 persons – Minimum stay 2 nights. Regretfully, we are unable to accommodate children under 10 years of age. A booking deposit of 25% is required on confirmation with the remaining 75% latest 7 days prior to arrival. A Stripe Invoice will be sent to guests to facilitate … Continue reading “Seaview 1”

Details

  • Guests: 2
  • View: Seaview
  • Size: 20m²
  • Bed Type: King Size

Prices start at: 250 for 2 nights

View Details


Seaview 2

15 sq m /non-smoking room – max. 2 persons – Minimum stay 2 nights. Regretfully, we are unable to accommodate children under 10 years of age. A booking deposit of 25% is required on confirmation with the remaining 75% latest 7 days prior to arrival. A Stripe Invoice will be sent to guests to facilitate … Continue reading “Seaview 2”

Details

  • Guests: 2
  • View: Seaview
  • Size: 15m²
  • Bed Type: King Size

Prices start at: 220 for 2 nights

View Details


Forest 3

18 sq m / non-smoking room – max. 3 persons – Minimum stay 2 nights. Regretfully, we are unable to accommodate children under 10 years of age. A booking deposit of 25% is required on confirmation with the remaining 75% latest 7 days prior to arrival. A Stripe Invoice will be sent to guests to … Continue reading “Forest 3”

Details

  • Guests: 3
  • View: Forest
  • Size: 18m²
  • Bed Type: King Size with Single

Prices start at: 270 for 2 nights

View Details


Forest 4

15 sq m / non-smoking room – max. 2 persons – Minimum stay 2 nights. Regretfully, we are unable to accommodate children under 10 years of age. A booking deposit of 25% is required on confirmation with the remaining 75% latest 7 days prior to arrival. A Stripe Invoice will be sent to guests to … Continue reading “Forest 4”

Details

  • Guests: 2
  • View: Forest
  • Size: 15m²
  • Bed Type: King Size

Prices start at: 220 for 2 nights

View Details